Sunday, July 12, 2009

Horton's Who?

Malorie memorized a line from 'Horton Hears a Who'. If you can't understand her, she is saying, "You're finished in this town, you boob!" Although I don't condone my kids calling others a 'boob' it is so cute I couldn't resist posting it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Edens said...

Awwww!! She looks just like her mommy!!!

halfthewomaniwas.blogspot.com said...

I still can't get over how old she looks! And yes, calling each other names that my kids have heard in movies is one of the battles we fight all the time . . . but sometimes it's freaking hillarious!

Unknown said...

She is such a doll! I'm afraid I could overlook pretty much anything, she's so precious. Good thing I'm two hours away by air! Thanks for sharing that, Marianne.

Halloween shirts

Halloween shirts

Crazy Annalie!

Crazy Annalie!

Look Mom! No Tooth!

Where a kid can be a kid!

opening a puppy from Great Grandma Lucy! Malorie LOVES it!

Malorie's #3!

Malorie's #3!

The cake was almost bigger than she is!